Set out below are examples of what you need to consider when managing your affairs.
Things to consider:
Budgeting, cash flow and debt reduction.
Protecting income in the event of accident or illness to be able to fund:
- Debt repayments
- Bills and cost of living
- Children’s education
- Family vacations
- Lifestyle and entertainment.
Protecting family against financial hardship in the event of death, disability or major illness by taking out:
- Life insurance
- Total and permanent disablement insurance
- Trauma insurance.
Starting an investment portfolio and or a savings plan to work towards:
- Purchasing property (own/invest)
- Children’s education costs
- Building wealth over the long term using tax effective strategies
- House renovations.
SGA Financial Services can assist you with your Personal Insurances, Wealth Creation, Retirement Planning, Debt reduction, Savings and Centrelink. If you would like a complimentary consultation please contact the office on 03 9813 3369 to make an appointment.
Have a Question?
Send through your enquiry and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Market update
- Access to more resources and tools than most websites.
- Nine reasons why recession remains unlikely in Australia
- Can I go back to work if I’ve accessed my super?
- How's Australia doing statistically?
- Protecting your super package.
- Making the most of record-low interest rates.
- Market Update 2019
- How the top 10 global companies have changes since 1998
- The longest US economic expansion ever
- When can I access my super
- Australia by numbers – Update
- How to retire early
- How to play catch up with your Super
- Inflation undershoots in Australia