Set out below are examples of what you need to consider when managing your affairs.
Things to consider:
Protecting income in the event of accident or illness to be able to fund:
- Bills and Cost of Living
- Saving for home deposit and travel
- Financial independence
- Debt repayments.
Starting an investment portfolio and or a savings plan to work towards:
- purchasing first home/car
- traveling overseas
- education costs
- building wealth over the long term.
SGA Financial Services can assist you with your Personal Insurances, Wealth Creation, Retirement Planning, Debt reduction, Savings and Centrelink. If you would like a complimentary consultation please contact the office on 03 9813 3369 to make an appointment.
Have a Question?
Send through your enquiry and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Inflation undershoots in Australia
- 9 money mistakes to avoid in retirement
- What a financial planner does to help.
- Australia's vital statistics.
- What kind of money parent are you?
- How to save money
- Federal Budget 2019 - Overview
- How the 2019 Federal Budget affects you
- New Global growth slowing, plunging bond yields & inverted yield curves
- Women and Money
- Market Update - March 2019
- The problem with getting to 53 years of age.
- How to avoid a travel debt hangover
- Things to avoid as a newbie investor
- Budget Time - How's Australia going?