Set out below are examples of what you need to consider when managing your affairs.
Things to consider:
Protecting income in the event of accident or illness to be able to fund:
- Bills and Cost of Living
- Saving for home deposit and travel
- Financial independence
- Debt repayments.
Starting an investment portfolio and or a savings plan to work towards:
- purchasing first home/car
- traveling overseas
- education costs
- building wealth over the long term.
SGA Financial Services can assist you with your Personal Insurances, Wealth Creation, Retirement Planning, Debt reduction, Savings and Centrelink. If you would like a complimentary consultation please contact the office on 03 9813 3369 to make an appointment.
Have a Question?
Send through your enquiry and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Market Update - September 2019
- Will the world slip up on oil again?
- Australia by the numbers - September 2019
- Spending money in a cashless world
- Dealing with being cash poor and asset rich
- Saving for a rainy day
- Market update
- Access to more resources and tools than most websites.
- Nine reasons why recession remains unlikely in Australia
- Can I go back to work if I’ve accessed my super?
- How's Australia doing statistically?
- Protecting your super package.
- Making the most of record-low interest rates.
- Market Update 2019
- How the top 10 global companies have changes since 1998