Set out below are examples of what you need to consider when managing your affairs.
Things to consider:
Protecting income in the event of accident or illness to be able to fund:
- Bills and Cost of Living
- Saving for home deposit and travel
- Financial independence
- Debt repayments.
Starting an investment portfolio and or a savings plan to work towards:
- purchasing first home/car
- traveling overseas
- education costs
- building wealth over the long term.
SGA Financial Services can assist you with your Personal Insurances, Wealth Creation, Retirement Planning, Debt reduction, Savings and Centrelink. If you would like a complimentary consultation please contact the office on 03 9813 3369 to make an appointment.
Have a Question?
Send through your enquiry and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Our Advent calendar for 2019
- 5 reasons why I’m not so fussed about the global outlook
- Superannuation changes
- You'll be the life of the party when armed with this information!
- 7 tips to improve your financial wellness
- Rebooting for retirement
- 5 reasons why the A$ may be close to the bottom
- Resist today, relax tomorrow
- Market Update 30 September 2019
- How much superannuation is enough?
- All Australia's vital statistics - October 2019
- 6 new financial videos
- DGP by country since 1800
- Boost savings with compound interest
- High times for low interest rates