Professionals - Developing a career
Set out below are examples of what you need to consider when managing your affairs.
Things to consider:
Budgeting, cash flow and debt reduction.
Protecting income in the event of accident or illness to be able to fund their:
- Debt repayments
- Bills and Cost of Living
- investments and negative gearing
- Lifestyle and entertainment.
Protecting yourselves against financial hardship in the event of death, disability or major illness by taking out:
- Life insurance
- Total and permanent disablement insurance
- Trauma insurance.
Starting an investment portfolio and or a savings plan to work towards:
- Purchasing property (own/invest)
- Traveling overseas
- Building wealth over the long term using tax effective strategies
SGA Financial Services can assist you with your Personal Insurances, Wealth Creation, Retirement Planning, Debt reduction, Savings and Centrelink. If you would like a complimentary consultation please contact the office on 03 9813 3369 to make an appointment.
Have a Question?
Send through your enquiry and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Resist today, relax tomorrow
- Market Update 30 September 2019
- How much superannuation is enough?
- All Australia's vital statistics - October 2019
- 6 new financial videos
- DGP by country since 1800
- Boost savings with compound interest
- High times for low interest rates
- Market Update - September 2019
- Will the world slip up on oil again?
- Australia by the numbers - September 2019
- Spending money in a cashless world
- Dealing with being cash poor and asset rich
- Saving for a rainy day
- Market update