Professionals - Developing a career
Set out below are examples of what you need to consider when managing your affairs.
Things to consider:
Budgeting, cash flow and debt reduction.
Protecting income in the event of accident or illness to be able to fund their:
- Debt repayments
- Bills and Cost of Living
- investments and negative gearing
- Lifestyle and entertainment.
Protecting yourselves against financial hardship in the event of death, disability or major illness by taking out:
- Life insurance
- Total and permanent disablement insurance
- Trauma insurance.
Starting an investment portfolio and or a savings plan to work towards:
- Purchasing property (own/invest)
- Traveling overseas
- Building wealth over the long term using tax effective strategies
SGA Financial Services can assist you with your Personal Insurances, Wealth Creation, Retirement Planning, Debt reduction, Savings and Centrelink. If you would like a complimentary consultation please contact the office on 03 9813 3369 to make an appointment.
Have a Question?
Send through your enquiry and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Market Update
- Real Time World Population Growth - Wow!!
- Dividends explained
- Start 2020 with a best snapshot of Australia.
- 5 tips for green investing
- Make Australians save again
- Bushfires and the Australian economy
- Grow your super in the new year
- Australia by the Numbers
- How to create realistic goals…… and stick to them.
- 5 days to get your finances in order
- Our Advent calendar for 2019
- 5 reasons why I’m not so fussed about the global outlook
- Superannuation changes
- You'll be the life of the party when armed with this information!