Debra Wills CFP® Dip FP
Debra commenced her career in Financial Planning in 1992 and prior to this worked in the accounting profession for nine years. Debra offers specialist advice in all aspects of financial planning. In particular she assists those who require advice in Superannuation including Self Managed Super Funds, Pre Retirement Planning, Retirement Planning including maximisation of Government benefits, Estate Planning, Aged Care planning together with Investment Strategies and Risk Management and Protection.
Debra is also the Compliance Manager for S.G.A Financial Services Pty Ltd.
Debra has completed a Diploma of Financial Planning, is a Certified Financial Planner® and a CFP member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA).
Ray Bernet Dip FP
Ray has in excess of 35 years’ experience in the financial planning profession and is well respected throughout the industry.
He has and continues to offer specialist advice in all aspects of financial planning, in particular he assists those who require advice in Superannuation, Pre Retirement Planning, Retirement Planning including maximisation of Centrelink benefits, Estate Planning, with Investment Strategies and Risk Management and Protection solutions.
Ray has completed a Diploma of Financial Planning.
Donna has been in the Financial Services Industry for over 25 years. She commenced working within the industry at AMP in Commercial Underwriting. In 1995 she joined S.G.A Financial Services in the Client Services team. Her role involves management of insurance administration, all aspects of administration services, processing of documentation with regards to clients investments and personal protection applications, including the follow up of any outstanding requirements.
Melissa has been with S.G.A Financial Services since 2005. Her role within the organisation is management of the investment platforms combined with administration services including new business processing and implementation. Melissa is also involved in the preparation and writing of financial advice documents and implementation of investment strategies.
Melissa has completed Certificate 4 in Business Administration and is currently studying the Diploma of Financial Planning.
Have a Question?
Send through your enquiry and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Most older Aussies prefer home care over a nursing home
- Why growth in China is unlikely to slow too far
- 10 money conversations to have when your relationship heats up
- Australia slides into a 'per capita recession'
- 6 steps to get your money stuff together
- All you need to know about how Australia is going.
- Australian housing downturn Q&A
- 6 ways to reduce your credit card debt once and for all
- 5 life insurance questions you've always wanted to ask
- 2019 a list of lists - regarding the macro investment outlook
- Part 4 - The major benefit of ‘behavioural coaching'
- How to adult—a quick guide to personal finances in your 20s
- How Australia is performing.
- The Australian economy in 2019
- Holiday budgeting tips— How to avoid a travel debt hangover