This process ensures that we accurately understand your current situation and that our recommendations are appropriate.
After your initial consultation is scheduled with a S.G.A Financial Services Financial Planner we will provide a letter of confirmation, which will inform you of what information/documentation is required to bring to this appointment.
Not only is this a legal requirement to “know your client”, it is also critical to establish why you are seeking advice.
At our initial consultation, we identify your goals, objectives and identify financial concerns or issues that may affect your financial situation.
Once your initial goals have been identified, we invite you to complete a Client Questionnaire on your current situation.
After the conclusion of your initial consultation, we will advise you on how we can assist you and the associated costs involved in preparing your Statement of Advice (Financial Plan).
You will be provided with an Authority to Proceed to commence your plan.
S.G.A Financial Services Pty Ltd will research, analyse, formulate a strategy and prepare your Statement of Advice (Financial Plan).
You will receive a comprehensive document confirming your current situation, goals, objectives, our recommended strategy and instructions on how to implement that strategy.
Our Statement of Advice will include projections and modelling to highlight the expected outcomes of our recommendations.
The purpose of this meeting is to present your Statement of Advice (Financial Plan) which includes our recommendations, also to work with you to ensure you understand our recommendations and how they will assist you to achieve your goals and objectives.
After presentation of the Statement of Advice, you can accept our recommendations and implement the plan or implementation can be completed at a later date after you have had the opportunity to review your plan in your own time.
The implementation process of your Statement of Advice (Financial Plan) will be explained in detail.
It will also include the completion of the appropriate applications and documentation.
Our clients are updated throughout the implementation process.
S.G.A Financial Services Pty Ltd provides an Ongoing Service Agreement designed to help you keep your financial plan on track.
Your Service Package provides you with full access to the S.G.A Financial Services Pty Ltd team, Newsletters, Investment and Insurance reports.
To monitor the progress of your strategy, ongoing reviews are essential and are scheduled on a regular basis.
These reviews will incorporate any changes in your personal circumstances and updating of goals and objectives which may result in amendments to your plan.
Have a Question?
Send through your enquiry and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Most older Aussies prefer home care over a nursing home
- Why growth in China is unlikely to slow too far
- 10 money conversations to have when your relationship heats up
- Australia slides into a 'per capita recession'
- 6 steps to get your money stuff together
- All you need to know about how Australia is going.
- Australian housing downturn Q&A
- 6 ways to reduce your credit card debt once and for all
- 5 life insurance questions you've always wanted to ask
- 2019 a list of lists - regarding the macro investment outlook
- Part 4 - The major benefit of ‘behavioural coaching'
- How to adult—a quick guide to personal finances in your 20s
- How Australia is performing.
- The Australian economy in 2019
- Holiday budgeting tips— How to avoid a travel debt hangover