6 new financial videos
Videos are a good way to learn more about a topic or show to others who my be new to financial management.
Six new videos have just been added to our website. The topics covered are:
- Understanding Estate Planning
- Update your will
- How interest rates affect your mortgage
- Car and personal loans
- Caring for elderly parents
- Cup of advice - Financial divorce
Click on the Video menu entry to view our new collection.
- Resist today, relax tomorrow
- Market Update 30 September 2019
- How much superannuation is enough?
- All Australia's vital statistics - October 2019
- 6 new financial videos
- DGP by country since 1800
- Boost savings with compound interest
- High times for low interest rates
- Market Update - September 2019
- Will the world slip up on oil again?
- Australia by the numbers - September 2019
- Spending money in a cashless world
- Dealing with being cash poor and asset rich
- Saving for a rainy day
- Market update
- Access to more resources and tools than most websites.
- Nine reasons why recession remains unlikely in Australia
- Can I go back to work if I’ve accessed my super?
- How's Australia doing statistically?
- Protecting your super package.
- Making the most of record-low interest rates.
- Market Update 2019
- How the top 10 global companies have changes since 1998
- The longest US economic expansion ever
- When can I access my super
- July - September 2019
- April - June 2019
- January - March 2019
- October - December 2018
- July - September 2018
- April - June 2018
- January - March 2018
- October - December 2017
- July - September 2017
- April - June 2017
- January - March 2017
- October - December 2016
- July - September 2016
- April - June 2016
- January - March 2016
- October - December 2015
- July - September 2015
- April - June 2015
- January - March 2015
- October - December 2014