Access to more resources and tools than most websites.
We provide 24/7 access to all these extra tools and resources to help you build on what we offer concerning your tax and other financial affairs. *
Latest News. 7-9 individual articles every month and all chosen for their relevance. Our website is a great place to stay informed.
Videos. All are relevant, interesting, educational and interesting. Videos that are changed three times a year to ensure you and your family are able to lean about many issues related financial issues and topics.
Calculators. A good range of calculators to help you better understand and manage your personal and family financial issues. Four of the more popular are: Pay calculator, Budget Calculator, Loan Calculator, and Super Calculator
Client Portals. Portals are quite common on many sites and can be used to store your data, pay bills, log onto investment systems.
Ask us a question at any time. If you have a question on any related topic then don’t hesitate to use a form on our site to ask.
Your information is private and confidential and should be treated that way. Using Secure File transfer means your information is encrypted when sent in either direction over the Internet.
Many sites also have a message window feature that displays messages of interest or that cover topics and deadlines you should be aware of.
* Not all are on every website.
Your Financial Planner
- Market Update
- Real Time World Population Growth - Wow!!
- Dividends explained
- Start 2020 with a best snapshot of Australia.
- 5 tips for green investing
- Make Australians save again
- Bushfires and the Australian economy
- Grow your super in the new year
- Australia by the Numbers
- How to create realistic goals…… and stick to them.
- 5 days to get your finances in order
- Our Advent calendar for 2019
- 5 reasons why I’m not so fussed about the global outlook
- Superannuation changes
- You'll be the life of the party when armed with this information!
- 7 tips to improve your financial wellness
- Rebooting for retirement
- 5 reasons why the A$ may be close to the bottom
- Resist today, relax tomorrow
- Market Update 30 September 2019
- How much superannuation is enough?
- October - December 2019
- July - September 2019
- April - June 2019
- January - March 2019
- October - December 2018
- July - September 2018
- April - June 2018
- January - March 2018
- October - December 2017
- July - September 2017
- April - June 2017
- January - March 2017
- October - December 2016
- July - September 2016
- April - June 2016
- January - March 2016
- October - December 2015
- July - September 2015
- April - June 2015
- January - March 2015
- October - December 2014