Federal Budget 2019 - Overview
The Government’s economic plan and this Budget are building a stronger economy and securing a better future for all Australians. This Budget and our economic plan are:
- Returning the budget to surplus
- Delivering more jobs
- Providing lower taxes
- Guaranteeing essential services like Medicare, schools, hospitals and roads
The following video outlines Australia's plan for a bright and robust future for all Australians.
- Market update
- Access to more resources and tools than most websites.
- Nine reasons why recession remains unlikely in Australia
- Can I go back to work if I’ve accessed my super?
- How's Australia doing statistically?
- Protecting your super package.
- Making the most of record-low interest rates.
- Market Update 2019
- How the top 10 global companies have changes since 1998
- The longest US economic expansion ever
- When can I access my super
- Australia by numbers – Update
- How to retire early
- How to play catch up with your Super
- April - June 2019
- January - March 2019
- October - December 2018
- July - September 2018
- April - June 2018
- January - March 2018
- October - December 2017
- July - September 2017
- April - June 2017
- January - March 2017
- October - December 2016
- July - September 2016
- April - June 2016
- January - March 2016
- October - December 2015
- July - September 2015
- April - June 2015
- January - March 2015
- October - December 2014