Federal Budget 2019 - Overview
The Government’s economic plan and this Budget are building a stronger economy and securing a better future for all Australians. This Budget and our economic plan are:
- Returning the budget to surplus
- Delivering more jobs
- Providing lower taxes
- Guaranteeing essential services like Medicare, schools, hospitals and roads
The following video outlines Australia's plan for a bright and robust future for all Australians.
- Federal Budget 2019 - Overview
- How the 2019 Federal Budget affects you
- New Global growth slowing, plunging bond yields & inverted yield curves
- Women and Money
- Market Update - March 2019
- The problem with getting to 53 years of age.
- How to avoid a travel debt hangover
- Things to avoid as a newbie investor
- Budget Time - How's Australia going?
- Most older Aussies prefer home care over a nursing home
- Why growth in China is unlikely to slow too far
- 10 money conversations to have when your relationship heats up
- Australia slides into a 'per capita recession'
- 6 steps to get your money stuff together
- All you need to know about how Australia is going.
- Australian housing downturn Q&A
- 6 ways to reduce your credit card debt once and for all
- 5 life insurance questions you've always wanted to ask
- 2019 a list of lists - regarding the macro investment outlook
- Part 4 - The major benefit of ‘behavioural coaching'
- How to adult—a quick guide to personal finances in your 20s
- How Australia is performing.
- The Australian economy in 2019
- January - March 2019
- October - December 2018
- July - September 2018
- April - June 2018
- January - March 2018
- October - December 2017
- July - September 2017
- April - June 2017
- January - March 2017
- October - December 2016
- July - September 2016
- April - June 2016
- January - March 2016
- October - December 2015
- July - September 2015
- April - June 2015
- January - March 2015
- October - December 2014
July - September 2018 archive
- What happened to all the worries about rising inflation and bond yields? Goldilocks, tariffs, Turkey & other things
- Is it better to buy an investment property or home first?
- Nine keys to successful investing
- This information will turn you into a fireside expert.
- How Australians will use their tax return
- Lessons from the blue zones: secrets of a long life
- Trumponomics and investment markets
- Tools for budgeting, cash flow, Super and more ….
- How tax deductible personal super contributions work
- How much super should I have at my age?
- The rise of the gig economy and side gigs (thanks to technology)
- Statistics for all Australians
- Watch out for tax scams