S.G.A Financial Services Pty Ltd is a privately owned and operated financial planning business.
S.G.A Financial Services Pty Ltd was established in 1980, our dedicated team is responsible for delivering quality strategic wealth creation solutions, by analysing our client’s current circumstances and future goals.
Our vision is to provide a holistic service and solutions to individuals, families and business to assist them in achieving their financial lifestyle, personal and business goals and objectives along with maintaining appropriate individual and business protection.
Our goal at S.G.A Financial Services Pty Ltd is to provide long term, quality service to our clients. People's circumstances are forever changing so it is important to review and amend strategies to ensure financial goals and objectives are achieved. We provide an ongoing review service to ensure this occurs.
S.G.A Financial Services Pty Ltd provides a range of financial services including:
- Wealth creation
- Self-managed superannuation funds
- Retirement planning
- Personal insurance (i.e. life insurance/income protection)
- Tax effective investment strategies
- Aged care
All of the above areas require specialist technical advice and that is where our experienced financial advisers can assist.
S.G.A Financial Services Pty Ltd has three qualified advisers who, between them, have over '90 years’ experience:
- Dominic Smarrelli AFP Dip FS
- Debra Wills CFP Dip FP
- Raymond Bernet DFP
S.G.A Financial Services Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Charter Financial Planning Limited.
S.G.A Financial Services Pty Ltd has become one of a select number of businesses that has been awarded Certified Quality Advice Practice status by Charter Financial Planning. It recognises that our practice offers a ‘complete financial planning service' with well-defined service expectations that you can access confidently.
Charter maintains a broad approved list, containing investment and insurance products that have been researched by a number of external research houses as well their in-house research team. It includes products issued by AMP companies and a diversified selection of Australian and International fund managers.
Charter periodically reviews the products on the approved list to ensure they remain competitive with similar products to address your needs and objectives.
Have a Question?
Send through your enquiry and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Market update
- Access to more resources and tools than most websites.
- Nine reasons why recession remains unlikely in Australia
- Can I go back to work if I’ve accessed my super?
- How's Australia doing statistically?
- Protecting your super package.
- Making the most of record-low interest rates.
- Market Update 2019
- How the top 10 global companies have changes since 1998
- The longest US economic expansion ever
- When can I access my super
- Australia by numbers – Update
- How to retire early
- How to play catch up with your Super
- Inflation undershoots in Australia